Always dreamed of smoking a joint from your own plant? Then the iGrowCan is just the thing for you! With the iGrowCan, it has never been easier to grow your own weed (even without a green thumb). The optimate growing process is made possible by the good quality of all items and the care and love with which these kits are put together.
- Place the plant in the windowsill so that the plant can catch as much light as possible.
- Take the lid and put it on the pot
- Moisten the soil and plant the seed about 1cm deep
- Place the iGrowCan in a place with warmer temperature and as much light as possible (15-30 degrees)
- Make sure you water the cannabis plant 3 times a week, more often of course if the soil is dry
- To capture an equal amount of sunlight, it is advised to turn the plant regularly.
- Flowering and growth takes about 2-3 months, after which it is ready to be harvested immediately.
Two seeds are included, so you have a spare seed.
The nutrients give the plant all it needs for the growing and flowering phase.
Royal Queen Seeds' seeds are feminised, of extremely high quality and organic. The iGrowCan comes with 2 seeds. You can also use your own designer packaging to give the iGrowCan away as a gift, or, of course, for yourself.
The soil used in the iGrowCan is coconut soil and has been specially selected for this to get the very best out of your seeds.
With its special method of binding and organic materials, the grow plug ensures a predetermined EC and pH level and a fixed water-to-air ratio for reliable, fast de-keiming and very strong roots.
Northern Light is a strain that has improved over the years. It is now one of the basic strains of modern cannabis distribution after its inclusion in the Dutch breeding scene. Over the years, multiple techniques have led to several Northern Lights variants. They contain the best of Northern Lights with a bonus. Royal Queen Seeds' Northern Light Automatic is a perfect blend of both new and old. The plant is both an autoflower and feminised. This says a lot about the versatility of this plant. This makes it perfect for indoor, home and outdoor growers, for example. After a somewhat shorter vbegetive phase, this strain develops an abundance of buds, its life cycle is around 9 to 10 weeks after the seeds are planted.